• Thorough knowledge about the subject matter and possess interactive delivery techniques.
• Guide students to achieve their expected aggregates in their evaluations.
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• High level of commitment to student knowledge enhancement and possess excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidates should possess excellent presentation skills and have a passion for Teaching.
Tech savvy people with experience in eLearning will have an added advantage.
• A Degree with specialization in Information Technology from a recognized University preferably with experience in teaching.
• An Attractive Remuneration Package with above industry standard compensation and other fringe benefits.
• Elegant Work Environment with Employee-friendly Corporate Culture.
• Opportunity to work in a reputed and well established non-state University with an Island-wide branch Network.