Apart from the duties of Lecturer (Probationary) -IT or Assistant Lecturer -IT (explained above), the ABM would be the overall second-in-command of the relevant branch. You would support the AGM in the day to day operational management and administration of the Branch, and also be empowered to make operational decisions for the smooth functioning of the Branch
• Overlook the branch operations.
• Supervise the staff to meet branch objectives and achieve monthly targets.
• Teaching experience in IT related subject areas are preferred.
1. A Degree with specialization in the relevant field.
2.At least 1-year experience in teaching/research/professional work/postgraduate studies.
3. 3 years of experience managing operations for an organization or an branch in a similar capacity is mandatory
• An Attractive Remuneration Package with above industry standard compensation and other fringe benefits.
• Elegant Work Environment with Employee-friendly Corporate Culture.
• Opportunity to work in a reputed and well established non-state University with an Island-wide branch Network.